View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 02:14 AM   #327
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
White-Hand

"Girls" aka Lyra&Manardariel + Kryssal - we may have a pretty big problem here. Ok, if I remember correctly Fiona and Elena 'escaped' on the night of the second day after the attacks. (This happened in real time before the current plotline with the Gondorian troop had formed in my little head.) So, now we're in a situation where that day hasn't ended yet in the Swan House, but what's more important: the House will be empty before nightfall. That means the girls couldn't have took on their little 'adventure' from the House that night 'cause they wouldn't have been there but in the caves on the hills.

This seems a difficult problem to solve... We have moved so much further in the storyline with your posts discribing these happenings far back on the thread. The easiest thing to do would be that I took my latest post and edited it so that the evacuation would happen the next morning. I don't have an idea why they would linger at the House so long (while that's obviously a very dangerous business in those circumstances)... But I guess I'll think of something.

So, Tara, what say you?