View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 04:31 PM   #50
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
T

And so....

"One day more til revolution, we will nip it in the bud. We'll be ready for these critics, they shall wet themselves with blood."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post

So if anyone needs me I'll be playing medieval total war inside the prompt box, because, frankly, isn't anyone's time well spent reconquista-ing the reconquista? I'll be back once the Iberian peninsula is mine.
Remember: the reconquista is important because your troops will later apply the strategies, skills, and crusading mindset acquired during that campaign to the conquest of Latin America. Oh, I forgot you were in the Middle Ages, never mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Says who?
Why, Napoleon, of course, in his Art of Werewolf (Maxim 13, if you're curious).

I said it. If the purpose of a particular post is to perplex upon inspection, I don't see the point in trying to analyze it. Why give the poster that satisfaction? This is my opinion.

Quote:
Are we now a bit too eager to show up our qualities as a decent player who has as his goal the elimination of the critics so that everyone could sing as bad as they wished?
An ironic question, and one which does not follow very closely from the post in view. Nogrod attempts to make himself look good by accusing me of trying to make myself look good. Nice try.

Quote:
Have you Gwath started actually playing and what is your game?
If I had a "game" (I suppose you mean "strategy"), I certainly wouldn't tell you about it.