View Single Post
Old 10-05-2002, 10:09 AM   #275
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Sting

Pio and Rose,

I have one of those odd requests... Can we hide from Phura and Gamba that Bird is a shapechanger? I've arranged for Phura and Gamba not to be near the water when Daisy arrives, so that's covered, and Loremaster is determined to hide Bird's identity from most of the hobbits, but especially from Phura (because Loremaster is wise...) I'm planning on Loremaster being very protective of Daisy's identity and forbidding the boys to pry. They will of course be curious because she's new and mysterious. But if we can prevent Phura and Gamba from seeing Bird morph in public (especially into her human form) or show her human form, until they are all back on the Star, I would like to do that if possible. They can see a dragon, a dolphin, a bird, and a bug, and think that Daisy has four different friends. Just not the lady-form, and if she has to morph, Phura and Gamba can be elsewhere at the time and the Loremaster can swear everybody to silence. He knows he doesn't want Phura to know about Bird. He's trying to hide her from him, purposefully.

Is all this too crazy? If it's too much, then I will figure out how to adjust the scene I was going to do.

Regards, --Helen