View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #359
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I've been away on a fairly riotous evening, but I'm back, I've read the thread, and I think I understand it. Good old Werewolf. Bad old sleep.

I developed a hearty suspicion of Thinlomien after her Wilwa vote; it seemed to fit a pattern, of sniper action against the taciturn. That was of course before the next round of revelations.

Nogrod vs phantom eh. I do have a very decided view on this. But for some reason my internal workings are ordering me to keep it to myself till I vote at whatever I deem the most utilitarian time. That's pretty odd for me - I don't usually keep secrets or my own counsel - and the feeling is so strong I feel impelled to stick it a little longer.

My impression is that Nogrod is still a long way ahead votewise; is that true? (Yes it is. Just seen below)

I trust Mith and would like to extend some non game affection if that's allowed, or frankly even if it's not, but I agree the Blind Guardian thing seems like a sideshow

I think I was understood (perhaps wilfully?) over the Lovers issue. I believe Aganzir in case there was any doubt of that