View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 08:50 PM   #353
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Ah right, I didn't think about the whole cobbler's are going to be revealed as innocents. That certainly changes things and something Nog would definitely think about if having to make a fake reveal.
Precisely!

I believe this is the first time I've ever been in this sort of position before, where I'm the only person who can know the truth behind the reveal, and I can tell you it's probably the most maddening thing I've ever experienced. I mean- me telling you "I'm not a Cobbler!" just doesn't cut it despite the fact that it's the most important piece of info we have.

And so I am left with my secondary argument-
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
The most obvious point speaking against your Seership is your lack of survival instinct. You know good and well that under this format there is no need for you to drop dream hints!! Even were I not a dream-victim there would be no way you could convince me that you would play in such a fashion. Under these rules the Seer is welcome to be very well hidden, as he cannot be legitimately "killed", as he is still able to reveal his dreams through Glorfy and Lovers even after death, and use his dreams to positively influence the outcomes in the Mandos thread.
Is that not an extremely obvious point, people?

Bleh.... If he gets away with this...