View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 07:40 PM   #322
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay, most of this was made before I saw the situation on the thread right now, but it seems to be more or less accurate anyway... So I will just send it with few modifications and then add a few comments on a separate post.

So

I'm the seer.

~*~

Thank you Shasta.

Thank you Aganzir.

I love you both in the RL but will claim you partly responsible if we lose - just because you were too tied with your love-affair. That was important to you, I know, but not what made the game. You were so blind and wrong!

Sorry to say this, but you both made it to me impossibe to act any otherwise. And really Agan, you couldn't be that blind! I left you like hundred clues!!!

And props to you wolves & cobblers to brainwash many innocents to make this true. It seems we are going to try and fight this from Mandos then. You won the first round, let's see if we can fight back?

I hoped I could have had a few more dreams before going to Mandos (going there before the guys who could come back to inform you) but now it seems that the ranger can give me only one more - and that we have already lost one of our possible comebacks - and two innocents with it.

Like I said on D1, we need the ranger and the lovers to stay with us.

And then one of our lovers started both hinting he's a lover as a banter and then later panicked... No Shasta, that's not the way to play. I tried to say on D1 that the lovers should be hush-hush... but did you listen to that?

I hope the Ranger knows better to keep out of the fray and not jump like hundred meters if suspected by one person, and will on time deliver things to us.
Well, s/he's our only hope for any information now.

I myself thought I played it foolishly to reveal Agan's innocence that obviously on D1 after dreaming about her, but at the moment it seems that wasn't such a big mistake at all as no one paid attention to it, notr even Agan herself... *writes to self: next time a seer, hint more clearly as no one gets nothing anyway*

If the DL had been one that I could live with, I wouldn't be doing this but would try to see for surviving some other way. But sadly I can't stay awake to 6AM . So here we are.

So as it is what it is, and I can see what the wolves are doing, sadly, with the help of known innocents, and general idiotics.... I just feel I need to reveal now.

Agan is Beren indeed .

the phantom is a cobbler.

I'd appreciate one more dream of the living *nods towards the ranger*

ADD... and Boro looks really suspicious, as well as Legate, but back to them in a moment (Jesus , I just saw the time...)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote