View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 07:39 PM   #321
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I just plain disliked the speculation on "everyone has been there anyway"...
Fair enough, I took that from Ang, Agan, phantom...etc as minor joking at expressing the desire to so badly want to see the thread, but how they can't yet. Not as, "nah nah nah, I'm breaking the rules and looking at the game thread. Why aren't you? Everyone else is!"

And I still see nothing beneficial to come out and start insinuating we're all a bunch of cheaters, and if it's ever proven that people are cheating now they should be modfired, possibly banned. A sentiment I do agree with you on, but I don't think this is the time, nor place, to start insinuating there's a bunch of cheaters around, especially since you are familiar and met many of us here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
And really Boro, voting me on the grounds that I voiced a general suspicion someone might peek at the dead-thread after a host of people had speculated on it and some had even given the air they had done it anyway or that it would be natural to do it?
Oh Nog, you know full well that's not the only reason I have for voting you. You were most likely going to be my vote today, barring some unseen revelation of information, even before the "don't look at the dead thread" stuff. That just tipped you over to my, I'm extremely confident about my vote today. If I'm wrong, you have my apologies, but not as much as normal, since you can move onto to the desired next life. Shall I eat a toaster or something else this time?