View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #33
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
That said, I think a Cobblerwen might amuse herself by playing crazy and confusing the brains out of our poor skulls (see her resreveR act in Boro's D-League game!), but I can't quite see her doing something that blatant. And a Nerwolf would, of course, be waaaay more circumspect.
I think this is also more likely. Every Day 1 there has to be atleast one person who jokingly says they're for the wolves/are a wolf, when they likely are not, just to joke around and stir the pot and whatnot. Especially in a nut house like this one. I wouldn't put too much into something like that, it's almost impossible to know if someone is joking or not. Could be more useful in a few Days though I suppose, if other stuff piles up about her or something.

I have to leave again, eye appointment. I will be back on later for some seriousness and not so many muffins....