View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 02:49 PM   #141
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
You're absolutely right there. I do think it's suspicious to favour lynching werewolves over outing the EW. Killing a wolf is excellent, outing the EW is crucial. Anyway, it was not just the opinion by itself which made me suspicious of those, but also the way it was delivered. Actually, that list itself was of very little help back then - I made it mostly to make up my own mind.
Why? I agree that there's no reason we shouldn't keep an eye out for the EW, but even if we were to find her on Day 1, there's nothing we could do about it until Day 4. By then, assuming we haven't found one wolf, there could be many as six WWs about (depending on how lucky the GW is with her scrying). It seems like it would be more important to search mainly for wolves in order to keep their numbers down until the EW becomes vulnerable.

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 06-03-2008 at 02:50 PM. Reason: X'd with Celuien and Agan.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote