View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 02:27 PM   #1688
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I wanted to have a Successor picked early but it was basically a once chance shot. It would only work if I picked an ordo and if I didn't than that was it.

Not sure if you should be flattered or scared I know your WW habits...there was one post on Day 1 of yours that I said "yep...ordo Lommy"...and you were picking up suspicion so I wasn't worried about you getting night-killed early. Then on top of that the seer confirmed you innocent, so I figured if I was killed I had about as good of a chance at still winning as I did at making it all the way
This mostly makes me sad my once infallible bororadar has fallen rather out of order in the past couple of years. I was getting very mixed signals this time, and at least that makes sense in retrospect...

I'm actually not very sad I never got to inherit your legacy. To be quite honest it sounds more like stress than fun.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote