View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 01:51 PM   #1687
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Having been super-busy the last days I haven't been able to say thanks to everyone involved for a well re-awaken game. It was a lot of fun! A bit too much actually looking how it affected my sleeping hours...

With the Dead Thread it was nice to have everyone around for the whole game - that was perfectly fitting for a game of such many reunions and joining players one hadn't met in a long long time.

I'll make my special thanks in the Arda Cup style by dealing stars...

Three stars go to:

Nerwen for absolutely bold and superb seering - that was one of the best shows I've seen with all "these PM's you just got from somewhere"...

Boro for deadly accuracy and grace in the end with a role that was such an impossible one to play with this kind of flow of events.

Two stars go to:

Mac & Lottie: for being such good sports and fun fellows at the Dead Thread. It wouldn't have been half so much fun without you!

One star goes to:

the phantom & Aganzir: for keeping (especially) the Dead Thread going and providing a number of laughs and a bunch of smiles.

Lalaith & Shasta: for playing their roles in an impressive fashion.

And the joker-trophy of course goes to:

Kuru: for the most confusing game-idea that seemed like an impossibility to start with but which after all turned out to be both playable and enjoyable. *bows*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote