View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 01:54 PM   #3227
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I have filled the "time jump" post.

It consists of two parts. One that handles the next two days after when we left writing and the other taking care of the renovations.

I have included little to nothing about the local lords there. I think it is better we can invoke them at any time we see calloing for some interesting outside pressure to the Mead Hall. For now on I think we have enough interesting things going on without meddling them into the pot - and also I didn't want to nail anything down on them now as to keep us free to do with them what we like later on.

And oh, Saeryn...

I'm almost willing to make a short post where someone comes in telling what she has done and let Athanar send someone after her. Though a miscarriage would be an interesting plotline to follow... But maybe she just went off secret... Crazy woman.

PS. On a second thought, let's give Legate something to do as he's back now. Lord Athanar will send Hilderinc to follow her - and thus to meet lord Eodwine. A chance to make new acquintances if ever!

Last edited by Nogrod; 06-27-2011 at 01:57 PM.