View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 08:51 AM   #238
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
So three wolves.

One, spm, is dead.

One is most likely, very likely, either Hakon or wilwa.

So just one left?

When reading I had a sense that people were too ready to give the "revealed-four" a free ride (and I actually started suspecting you Roa on it), but looking at it now and seeing that we have 16 villagers left I do agree that we can afford not lynching anyone of those four as some things might actually reveal themselves based on the choices of the wolves & the gifteds. At least a Day or two.

And let me be the tenth person to say, yes, Morsul looks perfectly like a cobbler (agent).

Although, looking at the numbers we might sure afford lynching him as well if we met a dead end and were too insecure one Day. This just for the possibility that it would be an interersting idea that he'd chosen to play a downright newbie cobbler but is a wolf indeed (SPM might have been involved in planning that) as people would be hesitant to lynch "clear cobblers". I mean somehow the way he plays is off any newbieness - so wether he's just having fun with the role in his first game or then that is a delibarate act to protect him from lynching.

That would mean that the possible daring tactics was not thought of to the end?

Or then the third one is one totally different and "far away" from these four, well three, well two (of whom one is her/his mate that is)... Maybe someone trying now to make her/himself good seeing so clearly how it goes? Or maybe trying to save her/himself some company by demanding none of the controversial people to be killed...

Anyway that reasonable person should be raving mad to her/his last companion for making that bold revelation-move and threathening to leave her/him alone after Day2 in a village of 16!

I can't say which one looks more genuine, Hakon or wilwa, but if wilwa is a wolf and Nienna is as well I will gloat for a jackpot indeed...

Okay, quite a many other options open as well...

I see a host of long posts being made... so back to reading.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote