View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 07:09 PM   #225
Aiwendil
Late Istar

Aiwendil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Aiwendil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Holbytlass wrote:
Quote:
Wayne wasn't bluffing. In his first post, he bolded an r-o-d=ord. SpM, that is confusing, poor guy.
You know, I spent a good long time staring at those bolded letters on DAY 1. As I couldn't see how they could mean "Seer" or "Hunter" or "Ranger", I forgot about them. It didn't occur to me that someone would hint at being an ordinary villager. Now I'm kicking myself.

Mormegil wrote:
Quote:
To do this I want people's opinion on the hunter and possibly the ranger coming forward.
Here are my thoughts on this. I don't think that the Hunter or the Ranger should come forward just yet. Rather, I suggest that toDAY, no one votes rashly. Before we vote, each person should put forward the name of the person he or she intends to vote for. That way, we can get an idea of who is likely to be lynched. If that person is the Hunter or the Ranger, then he or she should come forward and prevent us from lynching a Gifted.

A problem either way - Morm's or mine - is that with a Cobbler and two Wolves still at large, we may get multiple claims.

Boromir wrote:
Quote:
Or if Aiwendil is the cobbler, which if 'e is 'es been doin' a pretty bad job of it.
As I'm innocent, I'll take that as a compliment!
Aiwendil is offline   Reply With Quote