View Single Post
Old 07-03-2003, 06:51 PM   #6
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
Sting

Name (that you go by): Lush.
Future Aspirations: Sports-writer. Maybe novelist.
Goal in life: "Books, babies, and beef stew." Also, to not waste my life entirely.
Short term goals: To finish this without too many regrets.
Passion: I plead the 5th. Children might be reading.
Hobbies: Watching music videos and soccer games, aimlessly walking around Euroean cities, writng satiric short stories about my past conquests, blogging, singing drunkenly and dancing badly, flirting.
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Not yet. Maybe never. I don't really want to be famous.

Fave book: Still The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov. With a lot of others that come to mind. Like the LotR, as shocking as it may seem.
Fave movie: "American Beauty" still comes to mind. As do "Velvet Goldmine," "Clerks" and "The Princess Bride." And "Le Pacte des Loups." And a lot of others.
Fave sport: Futbol.
Fave store: Right now it's wherever I can find a good pair of Escada pants on sale. Maybe I should write that up as my "Passion." Yes, it's Escada, and nothing remotely inappropriate or immoral or...
Fave music: Drunk students singing outside my window. Also jazz, techno, and the Beatles (I don't care if certain minds link the Beatles with "the establishment") and whatever other random stuff that appeals to me. Like Manu Chao and In-Grid.

What you can't stand: My reflection in the mirror on Monday mornings.
What you plain dislike: Repetitive questions.
Who you admire: Anyone who reads this and doesn't think that I suck.
What you most love to do: Read and write. And...*ahem*
Your self-confessed flaws: I like to be the center of attention. Really. It's sickening. But so much fun.
What intrigues/fascinates you: I used to think it was men, but now it's mostly art. Though some men are like art. Then again, a painting or a book is never going to leave you because it doesn't want "emotional involvement." Then AGAIN, a painting can't...bring you breakfast in bed afterwards
What scares you: I scare myself.
Quotation to live by:

"A human being is an arrow loosed into eternity."

also,

"More beer!"

Additional comments: I must really like to talk about myself, since I filled this out twice. Anyway, this is the older, wiser, infinently more boring version.

[ July 03, 2003: Message edited by: Lush ]

[ July 21, 2003: Message edited by: Lush ]