View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 06:38 AM   #190
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
That would actually lead me to suspect the loud ones more than the quiet.
I suppose I'll have to explain that comment a little. What I meant by that was more a response to Aganzir's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
At least one of the wolves is rather quiet and Valier was considered dangerous as she said we should keep an eye on the quiet ones.
-point. I wanted to point out that Valier also said that it is easier for a wolf to hide behind being loud.
Quote:
But wouldn't it be best to suspect those who look the most suspicious, in spite of whether they're loud or quiet?
Of course. I agree that my comment is somewhat generalised. I hope no one seriously thinks I am counting the posts by everyone with a calculator and vote for the one with the biggest amount of posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Greenie, why would Nerwen's innocence make Lommy look guilty?
I never said guilty. What I said was more like "I'll have to look through her posts again". What I meant was that I'd have to check through her posts, especially those concerning Nerwen, and see if there is anything in there that hints to her actually knowing Nerwen was innocent all the time. That goes of course for the other Nerwen-voters as well.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel
Please elaborate, Rikae. What do you find suspicious about Macalaure?
A good question and worth asking. But. It reminds me of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
I was also made very uncomfortable by her...

Quote:
Might you elaborate on that? What helpful or pseudo-helpful have I done that makes you suspect me?

...as if she wants to know what to do differently to cover herself.
It could be interpreted as Menel-wolf having read the thread well and "doing the dirty work" on behalf of his fellow-wolf.
Sorry Agan, but I don't quite follow your logic there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Well, possibly, but usually wolves are willing to sacrifice one of their own to get rid of the seer ie they do go after seer-like people even if it points back at them.
You see, Lommy, as it happens I have no idea of what wolves "usually" do. Your comment seems somewhat sensible, though.

Quote:
Mormegil - Everything that I've said of him and Valier's death. His manner is somewhat suspicious as well (but I don't know if anyone should take that as a serious argument from me as I always seem to find his manner suspicious).
PLEASE, WHAT MAKES MORM SO SUSPICIOUS? I still don't get it, despite the various arguments made on a connection between Valier's death and morm's guilt. Also, I don't know if this is an ordinary Lommy flip-flop, but...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
Aaaargh someone please enlighten me on what's so overly suspicious about morm? I reread his posts and found nothing too alarming there.
I agree. While he definitely doesn't glow with the light of innocence, he does not seem overtly hairy either.
Lommy, what made you suddenly think morm's manner as suspicious?

Oh dear, this is so complicated. I think I will read through the entire thread and write more after that.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote