View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 03:51 PM   #322
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I'm not going to go on an all-out defence because I'm just a bog standard ordo, so at least if I get lynched then it's just a numbers loss to the village rather than anything else.

So my vote goes to:

++NILP

A self vote for Nilp is the best place to hide. He'd do it whatever so it tells us nothing about his role. Then toDay, he to me looks the most suspicious in bringing up potential Gifteds. BG - I know they said they weren't a newbie but to literally make a list saying who they think might be Gifted ... I mean it has to be rookie error or seriously bold wolf and I'm leaning toward the former. As I said, I feel better about Nog, and I think I'd need to go through Form's posts before making a judgement on him and there's no time.

Posting then I'll bold.

Last edited by Kath; 06-07-2020 at 03:53 PM. Reason: X'd since Lommy 314 and bolding
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote