View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 02:10 PM   #269
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formy #267
Pitchwife - Right there with Kath in my morning post and he actually wins the tiebreaker because his vote is a real "not commiting to any bandwaggon" kind of vote, and those look and feel wolf-on-wolf to me--and, of course, my suspicion of Kath reinforces this concern. He's my top suspect, but I probably SHOULDN'T tie his judgement so closely to hers.
Wait a sec. So I'm your top suspect because of the (effectively inconsequential) placing of my vote would be perfect for wolf-on-wolf, which of course would depend on Kath being a wolf with me, but at the same time you seem to be saying your suspicion of me shouldn't be tied to your suspicion of her? Am I reading this right, or were you actually making sense and I just don't see it?
How could my vote be wolf-on-wolf WITHOUT Kath being a wolf?