View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 11:27 AM   #248
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Let's say one of Nilp or Form is a wolf. In that case, the voting at one point was close enough as to be worrisome. The question is, if you are a fellow wolf who hasn't voted yet, do you vote for Hui to make sure your fellow survives, knowing that your own vote is going to get major scrutiny the next Day, or do you take the calculated risk and hope for the best. Especially if your fellow self-voted! I don't think we can deduce anything about Nilp or Form from yesterDay's voting.
That is a bit too decisive "no" to my liking. We can extrapolate likely scenarios. This is slightly pinging my radar because it seems like Mac is downplaying the possibility to gain some insight from the voting pattern here, especially if one of Nilp or Form actually happen to be Wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I could have been, indeed. Well, especially if Legate and me would both have been wolves, we would had definitively jumped on Lottie with no hesitation.

There's just one crucial "but" though...

Anyway, that's actually quite a nice theory. We should put it forwards as the third option-theory? The wolves and I do know it's not true, but to all you others it might make sense - and the wolves might love to have a go with it.
Okay, wait, what? I am absolutely not sure what to make of this. Why would you say something like that? Unless a) you are a Cobbler, b) you are a Wolf trying to drag me down with you by association? Or what?!?

Now I'm really thinking the reason for Lottie's death might really be her last point at Nog and now that people noticed it, he's preparing himself a collateral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Wait, what? "Sign of innocence"? The wolves would know she's innocent anyway... or are you saying Lottie made herself look so innocent they had to kill her off? That sounds extremely unlikely.
"Sign of innocence" as in further underlining everything that I have listed before, going along with her possible decisive, Seerish vibe, whether we think that her defending Hui was too obvious or not. The WWs did not have much more information than we did, they obviously had to decide based on something.

EDIT: x-ed with Lommy and Greenie
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote