View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 11:24 AM   #247
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Is it just me or is Nog acting weird?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Sadly Lottie's death is the only fact we have relating to the identities of the wolves - with the reasonable assumption, that they were trying to find the Seer. There is little else to discuss right now. And the "Legate-theory" seems to me more plausible than the "Hui-theory".

I'll be back actually playing the game later in the evening and will try to look for other subjects / other points of view. I'm not any happier to discuss only one issue. But yes, hopefully later toDay, with better time.
Sure, Lottie’s death is the most substantial thing we have. But there is also a perfectly legitimate reason to analyse yesterDay’s voting and especially the Huin lynch, and “there is little else to discuss right now” sounds a lot like an attempt to ignore this topic completely. I mean, I could see why innocent Nog wouldn’t be very keen on discusing the lynch, or why he’d be biased to think that it was misguided but benign. But the combination of downplaying all discussion of a lynch that looks incriminating for him, and pressing attention on Legate instead, looks a bit too deliberate to be innocent. But then, this would also be pretty brazen behaviour for a Nogwolf, especially this early in the game. He says he’ll be back to try to look for other subjects or points of view, and I hope he does because his current one is making me very uneasy.

That said – flip-flop alert – I do think the argument against Legate is solid enough to merit going back and having a read through his posts. Back soon.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 06-07-2020 at 11:25 AM. Reason: x-ed with Lommy! *waves*
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote