View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 11:10 AM   #246
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Hmm. Having read everything, basically more than half of the village give me actively innocent vibes, which is worriesome. (I mean, more than half of the village ARE innocent, but I doubt I'm very accurate. )

For the record, those who DON'T sound particularly innocent to me are:

Brinniel
Formendacil
Legate of Amon Lanc
Nogrod
satansaloser2005

and I'm likely to vote one of them toDay. The one who stands out to me the most is probably Nogrod, who seems to be contrivedly making mountains out of molehills (yes, I know we don't have much to go on, but there's a fabricated undertone to his speculations) and a little tense too. I know he prefers to be innocent so being a wolf could totally make him act like this.

Legate, Sally, and Brinn I'd all like to hear more from.

Form necessarily not but I'm flipflopping on whether I just suspect him because I never see eye to eye with him in ww games, or if he's actually fishy, or both.

I am a bit worried about how quiet the game is (are we all exhausted from last game? tbh I might be a little, and of course, I have been quite busy with work - whoever invented weekend shifts should be canceled btw) and that the wolves might be happy to keep it that way. Let's not forget there are FOUR of them, which is quite a big chunk of us. On that note, we'd really better catch one toDay - but nobody seems much panicking about that?

Also it really stands out to me that the game has been very "diplomatic" so far - last game we had strong suspicions flying around all the time since Day1 basically. Now it's eeriely quiet. Are the usual controversial players trying to lay low? What's up?
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote