View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 09:24 AM   #242
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Hang on, what? Sure, the wolves don't know who the Gifteds are. But why would that mean they'd purposefully go after whoever looked most likely to be an ordinary villager instead of trying to catch a Gifted, even if they could be wrong? Whoever they kill (even if they accidentally kill their Cobbler) will count as an innocent in the tally anyway, but if their victim is an ordo the benefits stop there.
Exactly what I was getting at. BG's reasoning doesn't make any sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Otherwise, to me personally, the most suspicious votes seem to be Pitch's, which was the most throwaway thing ever and I would like to hear more reasoning for it, and BG's, which I still consider it like riding the coattails of Hui's. That would, however, make sense only if Form was not a Wolf. Or in other words, if BG is a Wolf, Form is likely not, and vice versa. Something to keep in mind.
I do agree with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
I notice BG keeps talking about lynching when she actually means Night-killing. I'm actually inclined to think she wouldn't be this confused as a wolf.
That did cross my mind. But this is simply a matter of terminology so I could perhaps see a wolf who hasn't played in a long time getting the words mixed up too. I find a lot of BG's reasoning to be very strange (i.e. why Lottie was killed). I'm not sure if she is simply a confused ordo or deliberately trying to mislead. Perhaps another cobbler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
And let me say that I am very much not a fan of how Nog and then Nilp are discussing why I look more seerish than Loslote. If I actually was the seer I'd be mad as mordor right now. Major cobbler-pings.
This raised my eyebrows too. For one thing, with these comments, they are under the assumption that you are indeed innocent (which if a wolf, they would know if that's true).

Nog is more concerning to me right now. I won't do another Hui voter analysis since there's enough already out there, but I do think between the timing and reasoning, his vote is most suspicious among the four. I also don't like his pushing of the Legate-wolf theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
I don't know that I buy this from Nog, either. Also on the list of people to take a closer look at.
I see Legate brought this up earlier too. Could a Nog-wolf been worried that a Lottie-seer would dream of him next?