View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 01:24 PM   #24
Iaurhirwen
Wight

Iaurhirwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Iaurhirwen
Sting

Tomorrow is the day that I have been obsessiver over for an entire year. My drama group is going to a drama competition tomorrow in this great artsy town called New Hope in Pennsylvania, and they have a shop their that sells swords and other material of that type. They have almost all of the LOTR swords for sale there and tomorrow, since I am now 18 and am allowed, by law, to purchase a "weapon" I get to buy a sword. I was so upset that I couldn't get one last year because of my age that I've been obsessing on getting a sword.

The only problem is what to get? I'm not sure if my drama directors will appreciate a sword on the bus so I might have to conceal it, which means it would have to be smaller. But I so what a full size replica of Anduril. Argh!!!! I'll just have to be very crafty. And watch my money too, I hate being on a fixed budget, especially with college approaching next year.

Another thing, I was watching Shrek 2 the other day for the first time and I saw the scene with the ring. I started laughing hysterically and becomming all giddy because of the Blantant LOTR reference. I then closely watched the rest of the movie to catch even the smallest reference, even if they were "unintentional"

I can't wait to get my sword I've been researching different swords and how they could possibly look and drawing swords in the margins of my papers in class . . . . . . . . I'm so hyper over this!!!!!!!!
"Will somebody find my pants?" - "What do you do with a drunkin sailor?" - "You have a giant mole!!!!" - "Tom!! Get out of the Girls's dressing room!" "But she asked me to help find her pants!!" - - - opening night chaos
Iaurhirwen is offline   Reply With Quote