Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2003, 04:46 PM   #90
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Yes.
I just recently had a dream which started off with me in a museum/place. I was looking at the Mona Lisa, and the nose began to twitch a little, and it started to scowl. That scared me for a moment (as you may think it would) and then I realized it was Sophia's avatar. And then a pumpkin colored cat jumped out and met a purple cat which came into the museum from the barn (I don't know how I knew that in the dream, but I did) and right away the purple one had kittens, 26 of them. And they were all really weird colors, too. I gave 1 to my parents, who loved it (I'm not sure if that would be their real emotion in real life) and named 5 after some of my 'real life' friends. So I was left with 20, and I named them all after BDers according to their character. It was a bit confusing, as I believe it's rather difficult to figure out a just born kitten's character, but still, I knew, and I don't remember the rest of the dream, except wishing that there had been more kittens, because I had too many names [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
That was a bit of a strange dream, don't you think?

~Menelien