View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 07:49 PM   #175
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

I sent a PM to Fordim tonight about this very issue, Firefoot, before you posted here.

Discussion of this game began November 10, 2004 and the game opened November 16, 2004, with the expectation that it would require three to six month's time commitment from the gamers. It is now nudging past that; June 10 will be seven months.

There are allowances in Rohan for slower games, as the complexity of issues requires longer and more planned posts, but the expectation still is that people will post weekly at a minimum. The lack of any posts for 10 days suggests that things have stymied rather than that things are being planned.

Please contact Fordim immediately about your plans. If he does not hear from you within the week, he will have the authority to start carrying characters so that the final events can be brought into play.

This game began with great activity and enthusiasm. Let's not let it dwindle into lethargy and inaction. There are still major possibilities to play out. Does the King's subjugation to Annatar mean his people are lost also? Game players, it is up to you to decide that. Here is your chance to answer an issue unexplained in the canon!

Bethberry,
Rohan Moderator