View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 03:33 PM   #41
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
The Game Thread looks very promising! You're making this a hard one for the wolves, aren't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwe on the Game Thread
And if that person is a wolf, then he or she will not be able to join his or her fellows, which will lead to less carnage in the Night.
I think this could do with some explanation. Exactly how will it affect the Nightly kills if, say, one wolf of four is Guarded? Does it mean there will be only one kill that Night, same as if there were only three wolves left? And what about Nightly PMing?

Great that you put Form in the narration! That way his spirit will be with us, even though he can't play (sadly).
And I'm all for being in character as much as possible! I love that about the early games, as far as I've read 'em.

Do I need to mention that I'm also beginning to get very curious about those secret/modified roles?