View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 11:17 AM   #440
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Stigend and associates' ventures into finding wood needs a post too. Nogrod?
I'm Commiing!

Yes. It kind of frustrates to write this kind of apologies one after another but I believe this time it's for good.

I had my worst spring ever, really. Never had such amounts of work in my hands before during the late spring. It was just catastrophic.

When the vacations finally started I had my daughters with me at my place and we had the DW II which took a lot of time.

Then we went to have Midsummer Eve -celebrations which took what, four days...

After that (Monday) I have been writing a teacher's manual with my colleague to a textbook we made last year as the publisher presses on (they said the deadline should have been yesterday but we managed to push it forwards so that it is Monday-morning now).

So: exhausted, but also looking forwards to really getting a grip with this... and to start taking this on.

I hope I can read myself up to date on Monday the latest and then start really to get involved.

Sorry.

But there's the RL which sometimes intervenes annoyingly...