View Single Post
Old 08-11-2002, 05:55 PM   #11
Primrose
Pile O'Bones

Primrose has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

“Pardon?” Primrose was daydreaming about home.

“I asked what is a halfling such as yourself doing here?” Jecht repeated him self.

“I am here looking for an adventure. I have nothing to do in Rushey so I set out a few days ago and just been following that road.” said Primrose. Then she noticed Jecht look over to the mysterious figure that had now taken off her cloke and had reveled oneself as an elf. It was unlike any elf that Primrose had seen. Primrose had not seen many elves in her life but she sensed it was different. Her hair was long and astonishing green streaks. She had a rope as a belt. The presences of her seemed anomalous (irregular) to Primrose.

Primrose looked back to Jecht and noticed he also was staring at the elf, “So you noticed the elf to.”

Jecht rocked back in his chair a bit for Primrose startled him. He was concentrating, trying to figure out who this elf was and why her presence felt all too familiar. He turned to Primrose “Do you happen to know who she is?”

“I have not the least bit of knowledge for I haven’t seen many elves in my duration. Do many elves look as this one does?’

“No, an elf maiden does not usually look like this.” Jecht looked puzzled, “I think I shall find out who this mystery elf is.” And with that Jecht excused himself from the table, picked up his pint and went in the direction of the elf.

[ August 11, 2002: Message edited by: Primrose ]

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by frost.