View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 03:20 AM   #13
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Lommy, too, had slowly tramped back, after having been evicted from her home and done a might tour of Middle-Earth. ("I saw penguins!" she liked to tell people. Or: "I held Orcrist! The real one!" Surprisingly few of these discussions turned into debates about grave robbery, which was fortunate.)

Now Lommy was looking around, paying little attention to all the shouting and dragons and whatnot - those were, after all, common occurrences at the 'Downs. She smiled. Everything looked as it had always looked, if the grass on the barrows wasn't even greener. "Awful thing that what happened," she muttered, peering into a barrow to see if there were any traces of damage. "I bet it was that Bombadil fella collapsing wights' residences again."

Then she nodded, pleased with herself for figuring it out, and headed out in search of food, drink and old friends.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote