View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 04:33 PM   #73
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Doing a HI?

I'm a visual person, so I see who posted faster by their avvie than their name. And when the search function disappoints me and I remember that a certain person wrote something on a certain thread, I'd skim through looking for their avatar.

Sometimes I confused Pitch and Zil because of that, since they both have blabk and white avvies. I don't know why them two; I never confuse Lottie, Bethberry, alatar, or anyone else with a white and black avvie...

Lately I've been going "what on earth?!" when seeing TGEW's new avvie. Even after a few times I still continue thinking if it's Rumil who posted. Something similar happened when Galadriel changed hers from Galadriel to Bombadil. I couldn't believe it was her.

I think that out of all the avvie changes I saw the least dramatic one was Agan's. Lions remain lions, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I don't like not changing every so often, but I am so confused by other people's avie changes that I don't dare change mine.
Lol! I sometimes think the same way, but then I think again and decide that I don't want to change my avvie in the first place. Instead I change my siggy.