View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #775
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I do remember all wolves making it to the end before (how could I not? ), but what I was pointing out to as a record, was that there were four wolves and a village of 24! So they really took off 20 villagers without a scratch! That, I think, could be a record?

For the few comments of the nice set-up or story... I'm actually a bit disappointed myself because I had this idea that the Maiar would eventually get more anguished and I could start marching all these ideas from different existentialist-philosophers & modernist poets into the narrations wailing about the misery, emptiness and pointlessness of life... but we never got that far - thank's to the effectiviness of the wolves.

I might have started on that road when Mänwe died, but as he took his death so coolly I felt it would have be wrong to make him die in total anguish in the narration after been cool as a cucumber in the game...

When I realised that the game was ending pretty fast I started this "wolves discuss theological implictions of death during the Night" -scene, and thought of continuing it the next Night to give it a twist... (well, developing it further with the idea of what about there is no quarantee to your faith...), but then Lommy and Greenie came to spend an evening with me as I was laying sick at home, so I had never time to write it...To me, the evening sure was much more fun that way, but sad outcome for the narration.

But hey, once again, great game everyone! It was a pleasure to mod this, and a lot of fun to follow the discussion knowing where you guys had it right and where you went astray... and I must say I couldn't avoid some headdesking myself either...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote