View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 11:03 AM   #771
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín View Post
Oh wait - it is also the second time Wilwarin achieved a total wolf victory.
Yeah, I'm sorta awesome.

This game was pretty sweet, I wish I hadn't been so busy and could have actually participated more (though maybe the lack of posts sorta helped me out). We certainly had fantastic luck, especially with Nessa never actually being lynched, and Shasta and Manwe (that was all just too perfect of a situation for us).

And I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but we did know Pitch was our Cobbler. He sent his name in the first Night. I was so excited when Sallycakes brought up that idea, and even more excited when Agan drew extra attention to it. We were very grateful that he got lynched in place of one of us, he served his purpose well!

My fellow wolves are all awesome. I can't remember if Boro and I have ever wolved together before, if we haven't it was about time that we did. And Nessa and Skip were fantastic, Nessa for avoiding those lynches like a pro, and Skip for having some pretty brilliant ideas!

And of course much love to Noggins, who did a wonderful job! <3