View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #764
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Easily the worst game I ever played as an ordo. *shakes head*
Tell me about it. If I hadn't second-guessed myself at the last moment and voted Nessa instead of Lottie, things might have gone differently.

I came into this game feeling rather relieved to not be a wolf finally, and as a result I was pretty careless, saying whatever was on my mind, with little thought as to how it would make me look. We see how well that worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Congrats to the wolves, though! Very well and very sneakily played.
Indeed. Most impressive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
On D1 she picked Sally. She changed it to Pitchie on N2 and held with him to the end.
See? I was all for lynching Kit! We could've gotten the Cobbler at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I was at a loss on what to do, because right from the start it was like we got heavily suspected. Day 1 Nessa and Wilwa were in trouble, and Skip a little bit. Then Nessa some more, then me, then back to Skip, then back to me. It was a rollercoaster of emotions and nearly impossible to find the seer since it seemed like everyone had suspicions against at least one wolf.
I'd like to point out that even though I later dropped the ball on Nessa, I was the first to suspect her for something (the "numbers" Day 1 post), and what happened? I got suspected instead.

Great game, Nogmod! I enjoyed it immensely.