View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 09:56 AM   #38
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Good to see you Boro & Greenie! Welcome to the game!

About the starting of the game and deadlines then.

The deadline will be 10PM GMT/UTC (Midnight in Finland). That should be -5 hours to EST, aka. 5PM. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I suggest we start the game on the evening of the New Year's day with Night 1.

It would mean:

N1 starts on 1.1.11 (oh, I'd love to say it starts at 11PM! ) at 10PM GMT/UTC and lasts for 36 hours.

D1 would then start on 3.1.11 at 10AM GMT/UTC and will last 36 hours as well.

N2 would start on 4.1.11 at 10PM GMT/UTC - lasting the normal 24 hours, like all the Nights and Days from that on.

Taking that as given, the deadline to join the game would be, let's say about 12 hours before the beginning of N1 so that I can make the lottery of roles and other last minute organising (like the beginning narration with the final personae).

So: the last possibility to join the game is on 1.1.11. - okay, here I can use it - at 11AM GMT/UTC!

Those who said "maybe" (Aganzir and Nerwen) should confirm their participation before that deadline.

Also I hope this timetable will make it good for you wishing for the "later start" people (Manwė, Lommy, Legate, Valier). So let me hear your confirmations as well (Valier seems to be in already, but you others...).

And everyone should send in their "speciality" as Maia.

"Rules and Regulations" have been posted to the game-thread. Please check them and post here your questions and comments about them - and notify me if a rule is missing.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote