View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 11:32 AM   #31
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
The game thread with a "teaser-trailer" is on and can be found from here. The rules and stuff will be posted there hopefully tomorrow (I have lost electricity from my home so I can't do anything involving electrical instruments this evening at home). Unless strong protests appear we'll begin around New Year - with prolonged N1 & D1.

The "occupations" have been updated so far. Come up with them all you haven't done that thus far. It is not mandatory, but it might help me with the narrations (and you with the banter in the early stages of D1).

If we count all the "maybe's" as in, we'd now have 18 players. That would mean three gifteds (seer, ranger, hunter), three wolves and a cobbler. If we get to twenty I'll introduce a fourth wolf.

The question concerning this is the following: if we have four wolves, should they have double kills as long as they are four, or not? I'm initially against the double-Night-kills but will be persuaded if the majority thinks it a good idea.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote