View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 11:53 AM   #113
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
I think my Captain vote for the day will be someone I'm interested in seeing what they do with the role, my choices atm are Roa, Legate, Boro or Rune, since all are fairly talkative and it would be interesting to see how they handle it.
I might be inclined to vote Boro or Legate for Captain since they both seem innocentish and are clever and active. I've seen too little of Rune in this game to trust him enough to give him power, and Roa I'm hesitant to vote because she is by far the most active player around and I'd be afraid that if she was voted Captain too she'd have a bit more power than I'm comfortable with.

I have no idea about NGs or lynch yet.

EDIT: x-ed with Sally and Roa
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote