View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #106
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I may be leaning toward Boro as one NG, however. While I don't think him worthy of serious doubt just yet, he's sending an odd vibe or two.
May I ask how it is related? I.e. why would you want to vote Boro as NG, if he seems weird to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Two questions here: why Nienna? And what did you think of her reply, then?
Nienna, because she was the one who posted meanwhile between my two posts before (i.e. I x-ed with her, then I was reading what I x-ed with, and then I was thinking about her, which is described in the post I made), and it just occured to me to ask her there. That's it. As for what did I think of her reply, nothing very special. I may judge it also later depending on her behavior otherwise in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
And I still don't. Anyone have any clues on this?
I thought, since the rules explicitely state that Captain can't do anything else at Night and BGs can't do anything else at Night but with NGs there is no such statement, that it means that NGs can do whatever they are. But maybe Mr. Nogmod could clarify if he's around?

EDIT: x-ed with His Truly and onwards. Okay, so actually even the NGs cannot do anything, okay? Maybe you should write it to the rules then.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote