View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 11:07 AM   #93
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I’m going to ignore the people with two posts or less, because there isn’t anything to say about them.
Starting at the bottom and working my way up:
Nerwen
Post 1 – Answers Boromir’s quote contest. Points out that the one reason to not vote for someone for NG would that gifted cannot act if voted into this role, is unsure whether this is true or not, Thinks people aren’t being serious about the captain
(She makes a good point and something I hadn’t yet thought of. Of course, the gifted can’t come out and say that they don’t want the job, so it makes little difference)
Post 2- Is curious about Boro and Fea, doesn’t understand why Fea got rid of her retractables, thinks Boromir should have picked a more obscure quote
(I hate retractables myself, but I don’t mind them when they’re limited in such a way. Not everyone feels that way, and a lot of people like them.)
Post 3- concedes to gwath that people are taking the captain role seriously, is confused by legate’s statement
(Aaaaaaand…. No, I got nothing.)
Also, Nienna, while your summary was astounding, I’m curious as to what conclusions you have drawn from it?

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote