View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 10:51 AM   #89
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Here Roa this might help. It's every post up until you asked me what I think of people. I'll be gone for 2 hours and then I'll be back to catch up and vote before my class.

Roa: being very serious, questioning
Boro: being silly
Zil: no problem being captain
Roa: is going to hold her NG vote until later, questions Zil
Valier: doesn’t have problems with being NG or Captain, will hold her captain vote for a while (like Roa she says though Roa is holding her NG not necessarily her captain)
Zil: could be Captain today (but not really tomorrow) “Whatever you all think best”… that is a bit weird…
Legate: likes that Roa was straight to the point, could be either NG or Captain. Thinks we should choose all 3 people very carefully
Boro: being silly
Roa: wondering where the village is
Sally: doesn’t want to be captain
Boro:… being… silly
Fea: tells people they can make her anything that they want but she can’t promise she’ll be good at said job
Rune: thinks Valier and himself are the most obvious choices for captain (jokingly or not... don’t know)… “but do we want the responsibility? We might never know…” … this was weird.
Zil: wonders why Rune and Valier are the most obvious choices
Rune: “because we are fantastic” because they play the game well? *tries to not be offended*
Fea: uses her retractions so they won’t be around
Sally: “erm… okay?” at Rune about the Rune/Valier captain choices
Rune: apparently posting while tipsy, dislikes retractable votes as well
Roa: asks Rune why he wants to be captain, she had no logistical problems with being captain but makes no promises on being adept at it
Roa: finds Rune suspicious for being too eager for the captaincy.
Boro: explains that Rune likes having power and importance so this makes him a top candidate for captain, finds the Fea remark defending her use of Boro for retractions: “hardly convincing”, plans to vote people into various positions based on their ability to identify some quotes
Sally: responds to Boro’s quotes
Rune: wants to be Captain because he has the most faith in himself though he says a FeaCaptain might be interesting too
Fea: defends her retraction-defense
Roa: questions Boro about his quotes
Leslote: pops in to say that she probably wouldn’t be a good captain as it is her first time playing
Roa: helps Leslote becoming invisible
Roa: will be back
Leslote: apologizes for being visible
Hakon: has leadership qualities so wouldn’t mind being captain, thinks we should be careful to not vote a gifted into captaincy, proclaims his innocence… as a non-gifted.
Zil: finds Hakon’s innocence proclamation weird and asks if he is sure he is innocent
Sally: thinks Hakon’s innocence thing awkward, won’t make Rune, Lottie (the new nickname), Hakon, or Fea captain
Hakon: felt the need to state that he was innocent
Sally: won’t be around much
Sally: thinks people leaving clues just because they can is weird
Nienna: asked some fabulous questions that no one answered… its cool.
Boro: defends his quote and leaves it open to other takers
Roa: wonders what other motive Fea could have had for defending her retraction post within the post
Nerwen: identifies Boro’s quote, thinks we should take the captain stuff more seriously as we really don’t want to vote in a wolf
Nerwen: wonders what Boro and Fea are up to
Gwath: reminds Nerwen that only a few people have actually said they want to be captain the rest say they wouldn’t object to holding the position
Gwath: will be busy
Brinn: won’t be around a lot, needs to vote soon, is a bit confused about the rules, doesn’t want to random vote as she wouldn’t want to be responsible for putting a wolf in for captain
Legate: wolf as captain would be tragic, doesn’t understand Fea/Boro, doesn’t have much time
Newren: asks Legate for clarification
Legate: clarifies that the Fea/Boro thing should be dropped
Rune: can relate to Fea dropping her retractable votes
Fea: defends her retracts
Boro: defends himself some more
Zil: answers another part of the quote, doesn’t understand the Fea Controversy
Nienna: vouches for Fea, doesn’t find the Boro thing weird
Roa: a wolf could try bluffing into captaincy, wonders why Legate finds her questioning Boro odd, prompts Boro to actually answer her question
Roa: wonders some more where people are
Fea: needs shower and food
Nienna: reminds Roa that people mentioned lots of RL reasons for being away
Boro: says why he’s not going to be around much
Roa: prompts me to make this post