View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 10:50 AM   #88
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
I find the lack of helpful posts frustrating, yes. Surprisingly, this makes not want to vote you, since you are the second loudest person in the village, and I may lynch myself if it continues on this way.
Legate is correct in his cautioning about bandwagon voting for someone on a minor thing.

However, if you find me suspicious, than vote for me, because I would not be the worst loss. Also, randomly deciding to bandwagon against someone else, because you are not confident in the suspicion of your top suspect, and then the rest of the people who decide to follow you for the same reasons can turn out just as awful (possibly more) than not going with a top suspect even if your reasons are minor against your top.

So, pretty much it would be a lot easier if we vote for our top suspects. I can't tell you what they will decide to do with you when my role turns up, but I wouldn't be the most terrible loss and therefor, going with someone who is not your top suspect might wind up more terrible.

Quote:
I have nothing else to go on, and I refuse to not say anything.
I'm not suspecting you for it, I'm aggravated because you keep telling me I'm not answering your questions, when I have been. I have a bigger ego of myself than you do of yourself and do not think I am ever the choice for someone at random. You may not like my reasons, but separate that from the fact that I have been answering you.

Quote:
Fea can be quite random. But what could possibly have come of her post? Unless she's some dashedly complicated scheme, I can't see what could possibly come of it.
When it comes from Fea, who I grant can do random things, but there is a history of her openly wanting me dead early...and I was trying to find out in this situation, why?

Edit: crossed with I have no idea how many.