View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 10:35 AM   #81
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier View Post
hmmm I'm not sure I like the idea of voting a quiet person for NG, that would be giving them a free ride for the night. They could just choose to stay quiet for the day after seeing that.
Well, "they" can be a very wide range of people not quite discerned, so it won't give them (or should not give them) the reason to stay quiet in forwards. Also, if they have free ride for the Night, maybe, but then on Day 2 and Night 2, respectively, they won't have it anymore. Also they should be PMing at Night, right, so maybe it will bring them to at least some activity. (Well, they don't have to, but every normal person would exchange at least few lines.) And people will then very likely be bothering them with asking "so what were you two discussing at night, could you tell us something?"

Anyway, the point of the idea of voting for NGs among the quiet is simply the fact that the Wolves often kill quiet people on Day 1 in order not to leave any tracks.

Though of course, I don't mind if somebody votes me for the Night Guard...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote