View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 07:53 AM   #47
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I think I'm an odd case - I'm kind of stuck with this avatar. I may try something else for a while - penguins (lots of different ones!), other Mucha women, ww theme pictures (ringwraith, Gildor) or I've had very different stuff in the past: a football protest, a raccoon, a chimp, a few Galadriels, Winnie the Pooh etc - but I always come back to this one, it just feels like me. It's a bit weird that I'm so fixated, but I like the bright beautiful colours and Mucha's artwork and the atmosphere in the picture and all that - but I blame my mum who sent/gave me this picture as a postcard several times when I was small always forgetting she had given it to me before. Apparently the picture reminded her of me - well the girl there is kind of thoughtful, lazy and playful at the same time and that kind of fits me.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote