View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 11:54 PM   #46
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
For me I've only selected a few avatars. My first was a chimp in a pink shirt pointing a gun. I liked it but when I saw the current avatar I liked it more. I have more or less stuck with it throughout. It was selected because it reminds me of me. I'm about as smart as a chimp, but I can dress the part of a smart person and if anybody disagrees I've got my gun.

I do occasionally change when major sporting events are going that I'm interested in. I've been my favorite college football team's logo before.

Anyway, Nog in looking back at your avvies I remember many images and feeling of times past. In particular the second one and the owl. Those seem to resonate the most. I think the second one was around for a while and it was actually the way I imagined you looked for quite some time. But it's also tied to feeling and other memories, certain thoughts I had about this new downer etc...