View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 03:11 PM   #43
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
After seven years of appearing almost exclusively as Fiona (with a slight divergence to the Asterix image which impersonates my Merisuwyniel RPG character) I hate to disappoint people, but I am not a princess! I know, I know - the personal title says I am, and of course I had to choose a princess image to go with it. Most movie/fairytale princesses were too saccharine for my taste, so Fiona was a logical choice. I like her unconventional style!

Contrary to what some might think when I step into a cozy conversation threatening to send in the chat skwerlz, I am not an ogre (or is it ogress?) either!

However, I will admit to being female, so the avatar is not all wrong...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote