View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 08:02 AM   #1639
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Phalian time!

Keep track of this silly little story; HERE! Woo!

If you can remember why the floor is wet, then I'll be very impressed.

Right, the votes are in and it seems quite clear that Legate will be the one to appear in the prologue to volume 3. I'll get started on that soon. Just so you know, the break between series will be a few weeks long, and I'm going back to the once a week update for a while. But here's what's coming up;

8 th May - The last episode of volume 2!!
11th May - A special three-part Phanston and Ailsbry
1 st June - Special comics drawn up by other Downers.
22nd June - Volume 3 prologue
29th June - Volume 3 episode one!

So, as of now, I am officially opening up the place to artists who want to draw P&A comics. I've left a three week gap for you, so that's a maximum of nine people, but I can work with less. So, sign up now! The earlier you say yes, the more time you have to draw.
Good luck to you all...

Oh, and by the way, on 25th May it will be the 150th edition of The Downer, after which I will be putting it on hiatus for a while. I may, but it is by no means certain, start it up again to coninside with the beginning of volume 3. So, look out for that. Moreover, I'm hoping to rejig it a bit and will be wanting more stories send in from you Downers.