View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 01:09 AM   #1622
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

The mystery deepens, the pudding thickens and The Phantom is taken to a secret shed. What more could you want from a silly comic strip adventure? Shoes? Well, I can't help you there, I'm afraid.

Read the rest of the story and it may start to make sense.... Possibly.

We're getting ever closer to the end, people! Who knows what will be the epic climax? Well, I do. But never mind that...

Just so you know, we've only got the first 25 episodes of volume 3 done at the moment. The plan is all written out, but the individual strips are taking longer to draw than these ones did. The art is much better and the story much more complex and slightly funnier; there's stuff my brother puts in the background that is highly amusing.
Anyway, as a result of this, for the first few episodes I may go back t the once-a-week format until we think we're nice and far ahead to go back to two and maybe three. We shall see. Still, I hope you'll think them worth the wait.

So, as a little teaser, here's some information about volume three;

- We'll see some more of Death
- Alien teams up with Formy
- JOHN FILLIS
- The Phantom's glowy eyes are explored.
- JOHN FILLIS
- Alien wears a cute little bow tie!
- Alien's mother makes a plot-relevant appearance.
- JOHN FILLIS
- The Phantom gets drunk.