View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 02:30 PM   #1574
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill the Goomba View Post
Do you think it's time Alien got some more costumes? I personally like putting him in odd little outfits. I even made an episode in volume 3 where he ends up in a costume shop, with hilarious results.
I'm quite certain there is a yellow spandex costume gathering dust, mildew and cobwebs somewhere here on the Downs, left behind by a certain frog. It's a shame to let it go to waste. Why not let Alien give it a little spin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill the Goomba;post something or other
I feel I have to make an appeal to you other Downers out there. As I approach the end of my time in University my schedule is becoming more and more hectic. I would deeply appreciate any articles you wish to have in this little paper. I don't know if you can tell how they are rapidly becoming more and more cobbled together at the last minute. So... HELP!
Really now. If the Downs just kept on sleeping, as was reported previously, when a certain Downer allegedly sneered at BWH and stole his house, do you think they would care more just because you are getting busy with uni? tsk.

Last edited by Bęthberry; 03-04-2009 at 09:07 PM. Reason: added the italics to avoid any incriminating insinuations
Bęthberry is offline   Reply With Quote