View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 09:08 AM   #1486
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might View Post
Although I'm pretty sure that what they are saying makes no sense in any language, I'd suspect that this is somewhat loosely based on some Germanic language. At least the "mitt" in the sign gives me the idea that this crazy language had verbs similar to German ones, in this case "mittkruspmoren" or something like that.
Alright, I'll tell you. It's the lyrics to Kraftwerk's Das Model played backwards. My brother, Matt (animator and voices of Fungoltch and Schmurt), thought this was funnier than my idea of reading out random bits from every language on an electrical instruction manuel.

Well, it's Friday and it's Phantom and Alien time!

On Monday it's 50TH EPISODE TIME!! Yep, we're almost half way through volume two already! After episode 50 goes up, there may be a short break of some other comics not in this story. Exploring the Phantom and Alien's previous attempts at fame.