View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 06:24 AM   #1564
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Rikae, why did you want me dead?

I'm glad I finally caught an Aganwolf. I'm also glad I suspected Celuien and Cailín. And I'm glad that I decided to follow Roa's lead and vote Lalaith just to make sure. And I never caught Nilp or Dury...

Speaking of catching people, it occured to me on Day2 that tp might very well be the GW because of his constant "scry me!"-show. Also, I thought he was rather the GW than the hunter when he came out and even when Di came out, I was sure there was some serious ropleplaying involved, but as I semi-trusted them, I kept my mouth shut.

I find it very cute that Mac protected his little sister on Night1. *aww* Besides, if I had been Rikae, I would possibly have killed me on Night1, so not a bad pick at any rate.

I agree that this game was slightly unbalanced. Both teams were just incredible.

PS. I applied to be a wizard too (with a note that I'd prefer being the GW but EW would be fine too) but I had to back out just before Nogrod gave out the roles. My cousins might have come to visit and I wouldn't have had time for proper wizarding. They didn't come, but it would have been horrible for me to be a wizard with Greenie being in the same place 24/7 (accursed holidays)... .
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote