View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 03:12 PM   #392
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
I trust everyone to not 'cheat.' I certainly do not think of either you or Sally in such a way. Mostly I feel the problem is specifically bringing up the deceased in such a way in the game...

< / 'chatting' >

Edit: Hmm. I don't mean like 'it breaks the mood' or anything. That's silly. Ah well, explaining is for another time...

yeah, sorry about that. Di's on my facebook, so it was just easier for her to get my number off there then to PM it to Roa (who very kindly offered her services). I felt it more fair than PMing, which no one but the two of us could verify. That and it felt slightly more fair (though since she was a gifted I dunno how I reasoned that) that I get my info from a dead player than a live one, as well....I trust the dead to not slant things in any way, especially Di. *kind of feels like an idiot now, but it happens *

Now, while I still have a bit, back off to the game!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote